A recipe for Leonard Cohen
In 1994, Leonard Cohen left the show business and civilization to hide in the Zen monastery at Mount Baldy, California. He became a Zen monk, receiving the Japanese name Jikan. After spending 5 years in a monastery, he abandoned it for a woman.
Full of new, explorative musical arrangements performed live and the unobvious humor of the Canadian bard, a musical spectacle by Łukasz Witt-Michałowski about the place of seclusion of Leonard Cohen and the mysterious guests who come there to see him.
- Director: Łukasz Witt-Michałowski
- Script: Łukasz Witt-Michałowski
- Cast: Matylda Damięcka and Łukasz Witt – Michałowski (vocals); Tomasz Deutryk (drums); Max Kowalski (double bass); Tomasz Kraśkiewicz (electric guitar, acoustic guitar); Konrad Ligas (accordion); Daniel Moński (percussion instruments)
- Stage design: Piotr Bednarski, Łukasz Witt-Michałowski
- Costumes: ElBruzda
- Projections: Bart Wolniewicz; Light design: Marcin “Kabat” Kowalczuk; Sound production: Andrzej “Czopper” Czop
- Translation of the lyrics: Daniel Wyszogrodzki, Maciej Zembaty